The Warm-up matches announced ahead of the inaugural ICC U19 Women’s T20 World Cup in South Africa. The ICC has confirmed the warm-up schedule for all 16 teams ahead of the opening of the ICC U19 Women’s T20 World Cup in South Africa in January.
The Practice matches will start on 9 January:-
Sixteen teams will compete in the two-week event across four venues in South Africa, with 41 matches to be played. And the warm-up matches will start on January 9 and go on for two days before the first tournament match on January 14.
The teams will play at four venues in Gauteng – St Stithians College, Steyn City School, Tuks Oval, and Hammanskraal Oval – during two days of warm-up fixtures.
Each team has two scheduled warm-up games, one on each day, before the main tournament.
ICC U19 Women’s T20 World Cup warm-up fixtures:-
Monday, 9 January 2023
- Scotland vs USA – St Stephen’s College
- India vs Australia – Stan City School
- Ireland vs Pakistan – Tuks Oval
- Indonesia vs Zimbabwe – Hammanskraal Oval
- United Arab Emirates vs Sri Lanka – St. Stephen’s College
- South Africa vs Bangladesh – Stan City School
- New Zealand vs Rwanda – Tuks Oval
- West Indies vs England – Hammanskraal Oval
Wednesday, 11 January 2023
- Bangladesh vs India – St Stephen’s College
- United States of America vs United Arab Emirates – Stan City School
- England vs Indonesia – Tuks Oval
- Rwanda vs Ireland – Hammanskraal Oval
- South Africa vs Australia – St Stephen’s College
- Sri Lanka vs Scotland – Stan City School
- Zimbabwe vs West Indies – Tuks Oval
- Pakistan vs New Zealand – Hammanscral Oval.