New Delhi: Late on Friday, the newly constituted Indian selection committee has announced the Indian team for the white and red ball series against New Zealand and Australia. Please tell that Ravindra Jadeja is making a comeback in the Indian team selected for the two Test matches against Australia, while Ishaan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav have been given a place in the Test team for the first time.
Meanwhile, as soon as the Indian team announced. A tweet made by Jadeja a day before became quite viral on social media. Actually, in this tweet, Jadeja has written that “Don’t say anything, just smile”, now fans on social media are seen enjoying him with this tweet.
Important Points of Team Selection
- Prithvi Shaw finally got a chance in the T20 series against New Zealand. If seen, this is an amazing inning of 379 runs played against Assam in Ranji Trophy. Please tell that this is the second biggest innings in Ranji history by any Mumbai batsman. Along with this, Prithvi has also performed brilliantly in domestic cricket for some time.
- In the ODI series against New Zealand, KL Rahul and Akshar Patel will not be available due to family reasons. In place of Rahul, KS Bharat included in the Indian team as wicketkeeper.
- Ravindra Jadeja has made a comeback in the Test series against Australia. Who was away from cricket since Asia Cup 2022.
- At the same time Jasprit Bumrah’s absence in the series against New Zealand and Australia is surprising everyone. Bumrah also included in the ODI team against Sri Lanka. But due to not fully fit, he was out of this series as well.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Ishaan Kishan have got a place in the Indian Test team against Australia. Both have not made their Test debut yet. This is really a big news for the family and fans of both.