IPL 2020 DC vs RCB Head to Head: The 55th match of the ongoing 13th season of the IPL will be played between DC and RCB in Abu Dhabi today.
The winner of this match will finish at the second position on the points table, the loser will contest against the winner of the ongoing Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals match and Sunrisers Hyderabad (if they beat Mumbai Indians on Monday) for a place in the playoffs.
If Hyderabad fails to beat Mumbai on November 3, the loser of Delhi vs Bangalore will easily qualify for the playoffs. Else, it will come down to the net run rate between the two teams.
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium is a decent one to bat on, with scores of over 170 being notched up regularly in the last few IPL fixtures here.
The bowlers should get some movement off the surface, with the pitch slowing down a touch as the match progresses.
DC vs RCB Head to Head Records:
- Total number of matches played: 25
- Matches won by DC: 9
- Matches won by RCB: 15
- Matched played in India: 21 (DC 7, RCB 13)
- Matches played in UAE: 2 (DC 1, RCB 1)
- DC average score against RCB: 163
- RCB average score against DC: 154
- Most runs for DC: 311 (Rishabh Pant)
- Most runs for RCB: 892 (Virat Kohli)
- Most wickets for DC: 10 (Kagiso Rabada)
- Most wickets for RCB: 14 (Yuzvendra Chahal)
- Most catches for DC: 7 (Rishabh Pant)
- Most catches for RCB: 13 (Virat Kohli)
Predicted Playing 11
DC: Ajinkya Rahane/Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravi Ashwin, Harshal Patel, Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada
RCB: Devdutt Padikkal, Josh Philippe, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers (WK), Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Chris Morris, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini and Umesh Yadav/Mohammed Siraj