Indian Premier League 2021 – CSK vs RR 12th T20 – Chennai Super Kings & Rajsthan Royals Indians at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
Fantasy Preview –
Hello and welcome to another match of the series which is all set to take place in Mumbai on Apr 19, 7: 30PM. Both of the teams have played very few matches also they will face against each other for the very first time in this series, Rajasthan Royals played 2 matches where they won just one match, On the other hand, its Chennai Super Kings who also played 2 matches and just got one of it. The match depends on toss 70 percent as per recent matches played at this venue.
16 wickets have fallen in the PowerPlay at the Wankhede so far, with 15 of them picked by pacers. This was the edifice of CSK and RR’s wins, as Chahar and Jaydev Unadkat ripped through batting orders. Batting second is still the way to go at this venue.
- Bat 1st Ave Runs – 163
- Bat 1st Winning Chances – 34.09
- Highest score chased at this venue – 228
- Wicket Split – PACE – 71.75 / SPIN – 28.25%
Players whom you should not ignore for this match
- RR – S Samson – R-226, Ave – 56.50
- RR – J Archer – W-5, Ave – 15.2
- CSK – R Gaikwad – R-209, Ave – 69.67
- CSK – D Chahar – W-6, Ave – 23
Head 2 Head
Matches played – 24
- CSK won 14
- RR won – 9
- CSK lost both their fixtures in the UAE against RR last season.
Things To Know –
Should Sanju Samson be summoned to the crease inside the PowerPlay overs, how he does against Chahar could shape the game going forward. Samson has faced 28 balls from the CSK pacer, hit 39 runs off it and has been dismissed thrice. The RR captain has also struggled against CSK overall, scoring just 154 runs (including a 74 last year) in 9 innings at an average of 17.00.
- Suresh Raina has 609 runs in 21 innings against RR, including four half-centuries.
- Ravindra Jadeja has picked 16 wickets in as many games against RR
- Sanju Samson has had a tournament of two halves since IPL 2018: Average in the first three games – 67.56; Average for the rest of the tournament – 16.41
- This game will be MS Dhoni’s 200th game in the IPL as CSK captain
Dismissals – Player Match-ups
|D Chahar||S Samson||3/9.33|
|C Morris||Faf du Plessis||2/11|
|C Morris||R Jadeja||2/5|
|M Rahman||R Jadeja||2/3|
|J Archer||Faf du Plessis||2/5.5|
|J Archer||A Raydu||2/6.5|
|A Tye||D Bravo||2/6.5|
|M Markande||R Utahapa||2/4|
|D Bravo||J Buttler||2/9.5|
|S Thakur||J Buttler||2/17.5|
Probable Playing XI –
CSK – Ruturaj Gaikwad/Robin Uthappa, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Curran, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar
RR – Manan Vohra/Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube, David Miller, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Jaydev Unadkat, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – CSK vs RR
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
The team will appear here after the toss…..
C & VC Selection –
- C – F Plessis, C Morris, J Buttler, R Tewatia, M Ali
- VC – S Samson, S Raina, R Jadeja, S Curran, D Bravo