Indian Premier League 2021 – DC vs BLR 21st T20 – Delhi Capitals vs Bangalore at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Fantasy Preview –
With four wins apiece in five games, Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore are separated by only NRR in the points table. RCB though will be fresh from their first defeat of the tournament, DC have come off a Super Over win. Both will be in unfamiliar territory as the IPL moves to newer venues, this time at Ahmedabad.
Both Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore are amongst the teams hit by the unrest due to the COVID-19 situation in India, with some of their personnel choosing to leave the bubble. But as the juggernaut rolls on with those who continue to stay and play, the clash between two teams who have had a great start to the IPL 2021 season garners its own attention.
Pitch Report –
The pitch will be in focus given that this will be only the second match here this season. The clash between Punjab Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders on Monday could offer both teams valuable hints to come up with plans. The batsmen will be hoping that fresh conditions in Ahmedabad will be closer to Mumbai rather than Chennai where the going was tough for nearly everyone barring AB de Villiers.
- Bat 1st Ave Score – 139
- Bat 1st Winning Chances – 38%
- Highest Score Chased – 158
- Wicket Split – PACE – 64% / SPIN – 36%
Head 2 Head
Both of the teams faced 6 times against each other in the last three years
- DC won – 4
- BLR won – 2
- DC – The absence of R Ashwin will be a huge blow for DC, and they might look at using Lalit Yadav to fill the void.
- BLR – The absence of Adam Zampa and Kane Richardson should not worry RCB too much with their first eleven still intact.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has a good head-to-head record against Shikhar Dhawan ( 3 dismissals and an ER of 6.95) and he could be an option to throw off Delhi’s successful opening pair. Possible changes include the addition of a batsman at the cost of a pacer and a first outing for Daniel Sams.
- Amit Mishra has dismissed Glenn Maxwell four times but also has an economy rate of 11.38 against him, and is bound to be an interesting matchup when they face each other.
Top Performances –
- S Dhawan – R-259, Ave – 51.80
- A Khan – W-11, Ave – 12.54
- G Mazwell – R-198, Ave – 49.50
- H Patel – W-15, Ave – 11.13
Probable Playing XI –
DC – Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Steven Smith, Rishabh Pant Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan
BLR – Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli, Shahbaz Ahmed/Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Washington Sundar, Dan Christian/Daniel Sams, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammad Siraj
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – DC vs BLR
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
The team will appear here after the toss…
C & VC Selection –
- C – V Kohli, D Paddikal, G Maxwell, S Dhawan, P Shaw
- VC – Ab de Villiers, K Jamieson, S Smith, M Stoinis, K Rabada