Indian Premier League 2021 – KOL vs BLR 30th T20 Match – Kolkata vs Bangalore at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Fantasy Article –
Two sides, one at the upper end of the table and the other at the lower will face each other in game 30. Kolkata will be taking on Bangalore. The last time these two sides faced we saw a total of 200 scored by Bangalore courtesy of AB de Villiers and Maxwell.
That game ended in a one-sided win for Bangalore. They are yet again favorites heading into this encounter against a Kolkata side that is really struggling. However, Bangalore, to head into this one on the back of a thumping loss at the hands of Punjab. Not only that, after their excellent start, they have now lost a little steam losing 2 of their last 3. Their death bowling has been the issue in the two games they have lost.
The batting has also failed when under pressure, especially while chasing. Despite all of that though difficult to see them make any changes. For Kolkata, nothing is going right. Their openers are out of form, the skipper too is blowing hot and cold. The bowling has been inconsistent.
Maybe they could try and bring in Shakib but honest, we don’t see them making any change either. Kolkata will have to start winning or their hopes of qualification will soon fade away. It’s not going to be easy against Bangalore who will be eager to get back to winning ways.
Pitch Report –
The pitch has not been the easiest one to bat in the tournament but with disproportional boundary-sizes, batsmen have shown that there can be success had by targeting the shorter straight boundaries.
- Bat 1st Ave Score – 158
- Bat 1st Winning Chances – 33.33%
- Highest Score Chased – 167
- Wicket Split – PACE – 62.5% / SPIN – 37.5%
Head 2 Head
- KOL won – 14
- BLR won – 13
- When they clashed previously in the season, Glenn Maxwell and AB de Villiers hit quickfire 70s that set up a comfortable win for RCB.
Top Performers –
|Player||Statistics (Last 5 T20s)||Dream11 Points|
|Andre Russell||149 runs, 1 wicket||67, 16, 15, 106, 44|
|Devdutt Padikkal||184 runs||13, 24, 64, 150, 39|
|AB de Villiers||156 runs||134, 8, 12, 117, 19|
|Virat Kohli||132 runs||56, 18, 13, 100, 18|
|Glenn Maxwell||125 runs||2, 34, 31, 20, 105|
Player Match-ups Detailed
- In a bid to increase their scoring at the top and in the powerplay, we might see a few changes from KKR, maybe even see a relook at Narine at the top if it provides them the right balance. There is a chance of an Indian batsman – the likes of Karun Nair, Gurkeerat Singh, or Venkatesh Iyer – having a look-in as well
- Will they be willing to give another chance to Rajat Patidar despite his struggle in the previous game? Will Washington Sundar earn his place back given the presence of enough left-handers in the line-up? These could be the primary questions that RCB will look to answer while planning for the game.
- There are no concerns over player availability, as it stands, for RCB.
- While there is little concern about player availability, KKR’s coach Brendon McCullum had promised some changes after their previous outing.
Things to know –
- This will be Virat Kohli’s 200th IPL game
- AB de Villiers has been dismissed thrice against spin in IPL 2021 but never against pace
- Yuzvendra Chahal has dismissed Dinesh Karthik thrice in just 30 balls
Probable Playing XI
KOL – Nitish Rana/Karun Nair, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine/Shakib Al Hasan, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna
BLR – Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Shahbaz Ahmed/Washington Sundar, Kyle Jamieson, Daniel Sams, Harshal Patel, Mohammad Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – KOL vs BLR
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
The team will appear here after the toss…
C & VC Selection –
- C – S Gill, V Kohli, D Padikkal, A Russel, G Maxwell
- VC – K Jamieson, AB de Villiers, P Cummins, D Sams, H Patel, V Chakrvorthy