Indian Premier League 2021 – MI vs SRH 9th T20 – Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
Fantasy Preview –
Hello and welcome to another match of IPL which is going to be played between Mumbai Indians & Sunrisers Hyderabad both of the teams have played 2 matches so far in this series also both of the teams have done nothing that good in this series as SRH lost all of their starting matches. On the other hand, it’s Mumbai Indians the winner of the last edition of IPL they have started a slow game against Bangalore where they lost their first match at Chennai.
Pitch Report –
Even though the scores in Chennai have been around a similar range, the pitches they have played on, have been drastically different. What is unlikely to change though are the two critical aspects of the game – dew and the slowing nature of the pitch despite unseasonal rain in the city.
- Ave Score – 150
- Bat 1st winning chances – 58.33%
- Highest Score Chased – 176
- Wicket Split – PACE – 49.3 / SPIN – 58.33
Top Performer in the last few matches –
- MI – S Yadav – 193 / Ave – 38.60
- MI – T Boult – W-8 / Ave – 12.75
- SRH – D Warner – 161 / Ave – 40.25
- SRH – J Holder – 9 / Ave – 14.44
Head 2 Head in the last three years
Matches played – 6
- MI – 3
- SRH – 2
- Tie – 1
|S Sharma||S Yadav||2/12|
|S Sharma||R Sharma||3/11|
|S Sharma||I Kishan||2/10|
|J Holder||K Pollard||2/11|
|B Kumar||K Pollard||2/7.5|
|S Kaul||H Pandya||2/7.5|
|R Khan||H Pandya||2/16.5|
|J Bumrah||R Khan||3/2|
|P Chawla||J Roy||2/4|
|P Chawla||W Shah||2/11.5|
|P Chawla||D Warner||2/11.5|
All the players are out of quarantine and available for selection.
Probable Playing XI
Mumbai Indians – Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieran Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Marco Jansen, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
Sunrisers Hyderabad – David Warner (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Mohammad Nabi/J Holder, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – MI vs SRH
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
The team will appear here after the toss please stay updated…..
C & VC Selection –
- Safe Options – R Sharma, D Warner, K Williamson
- Risky Options – Q de Kock, S Yadav, I Kishan, T Boult