Fantasy Preview –
SRH already pressed the panic button last game and ended up making four changes. The ploy didn’t work and there could be more changes in the offing now. They badly need a solution in that middle order and if Williamson isn’t fit, they should at least fancy bringing back Jason Holder who did impress with the ball in his first game. If they opt for more experience, don’t be surprised if Kedar Jadhav makes his bow in orange. SRH will also be tempted to use Rashid Khan quite early against Rahul considering the edge he holds over the PBKS skipper.
PBKS Fabian Allen might come into the mix in place of Riley Meredith in order to give PBKS an extra spin option. It will be interesting to see if they bring back Murugan Ashwin or give Ravi Bishnoi a go for the first time this season. Bishnoi was impressive for them last season and Ashwin is familiar with these conditions.
Pitch Report –
This is the second day-game at this venue this season so a humid day is in the offing. RCB did breach 200 a couple of days ago while batting first but that was largely down to the genius of Glenn Maxwell and AB de Villiers. Both teams will be keen on putting runs on the board.
- Bat 1st Ave Score – 177
- Bat 1st winning chances – 70%
- Highest Score Chased – 176
- Wicket Split – PACE – 50%, SPIN – 50%
Head 2 Head
- PBKS – 5
- SRH – 11
- In the last three years where Punjab and Hyderabad both of the teams won equal matches against each other
Things to know –
- In his last 10 innings against PBKS, David Warner has failed to cross 50 only once.
- Since IPL 2020, PBKS have lost four of the six games where Rahul has managed to face more than 30 balls while batting first.
- Despite making a strong comeback in national colors, Bhuvneshwar Kumar has had a poor start to IPL 2021. In the death, he has conceded runs at a rate of 13.83 so far.
Probable Playing XI –
PBKS – Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul (C & WK), Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Shahrukh Khan, Fabian Allen, Jhye Richardson, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Arshdeep Singh
SRH – David Warner (C), Jonny Bairstow (WK), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson/Jason Holder, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Kedar Jadhav/Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Khaleel Ahmed
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – DC vs MI
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
Team – 1
C & VC Selection –
- C – D Warner, KL Rahul, M Agrawal, R Khan, J Holder
- VC – K Williamson, V Shankar, C Gayle, N Pooran