Indian Premier League 2021 – SRH vs BLR 6th T20 – Sunrisers Hyderabad & Bangalore at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.
Fantasy Preview –
Hello and welcome to another Fantasy article in which we will see Sunrisers Hyderabad & Bangalore will compete against each other for the 1st time in this series both of the teams already played 1 and 1 matches where SRH lost one match against Kolkata on the other hand Bangalore won their first match against Mumbai at this very venue.
Pitch Report –
Total 3 matches played at this venue so far and 3 of 3 matches won by batting first teams in the last match where Mumbai Indians defended 152 runs against Kolkata, however, the match was in the hand of Kolkata before Nithish Rana got out by Rahul Chahar after that wicket Rahul Chahar took 3 more got all middle-order batsmen, Pacers did a very good job they got 6-wkts total
- Spinners got (12-wkts) total in the last three matches played at this venue.
- Pacers got (29–wkts) total in last three matches at this venue.
- Ave Score – 165
- Bat 1st winning chances – 54.55
- Highest Score Chased – 176
- Wicket helps more – Pacers – 47.62 / Spinners – 53.38. According to the last 3 matches played at this venue.
Head 2 Head – SRH vs BLR
Total Matches played – 17 (SRH 10 – RCB 7)
These two sides last met in the Eliminator last season. In a tightly fought contest that had was moving towards RCB, SRH pulled off a six-wicket win, and incidentally, Williamson got them over the line with a trademark unbeaten half-century and was also named man of the match.
Facts to know –
- Virat Kohli just scored 58 runs off 55 balls against SRH in the last 6 innings.
- Sandeep Sharma has picked up 23 wickets in 15 games against RCB
Best last 5 matches – SRH vs RCB
- RCB – Ab de Villiers – R-178, Ave-35.60
- RCB – Y Chahal – wkt-5 Ave-30
- SRH – J Holder – wkt-8, Ave-15.88
- SRH – M Pandey – R-132, Ave-44
|S Sharma||V Kohli||4 /10.75|
|S Sharma||AB De Villiers||2 /23.5|
|Y Chahal||J Bairstow||2 /9|
|Y Chahal||J Roy||2 /5|
|Y Chahal||M Pandey||4 /11.25|
|Y Chahal||W Shah||2 /16.5|
|R Khan||AB De Villiers||2 /29|
|B Kumar||G Maxwell||2 /5|
|M Ur Rahman||D Christian||2 /15.5|
|M Nabi||D Sams||2 /2.5|
|T Natarajan||W Sundar||2 /2|
Probable Playing XI
Sunrisers Hyderabad – David Warner (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Jonny Bairstow, Jason Holder/Mohammad Nabi, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shahbaz Nadeem/Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan
Royal Challenger Bangalore – Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers (wk), Washington Sundar, Daniel Christian, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Mohammad Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – SRH vs RCB
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
The will appear here after the toss…please stay updated.
C & VC Selection
- C – Ab de Villiers, D Paddikkal, D Warner, J Bairstow, R Khan
- VC – Y Chahal, W Sundar, G Maxwell, V Kohli, D Christian, M Nabi/J Holder