Uganda tour of Namibia – (1st ODI) Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Updates this match is going to be played between Namibia & Uganda.
Fantasy Preview –
Namibia is placed at the 18th position in the ICC Men’s ODI rankings whereas Uganda has not got the ODI status till now.
Uganda’s Tour of Namibia started with a T20 series where Namibia beat Uganda by 3-0 thereafter they will face each other twice in this OD series.
Jean-Pierre Kotze, Merwe Erasmus, Craig Williams, and JJ Smit are the important players from the Namibia side while Riazat Ali Shah, Roger Mukasa, Ronak Patel, and Frank Nsubuga are the key players from the Uganda team.
Pitch Report –
The surface at the Wanderers Cricket Ground provides a great balance between the bat and ball where both batsmen and bowlers get reasonable assistance. Pacers will get some help in the initial phase and spinners will be important in the middle-overs.
AVG Score – 226
Probable Playing XI
Namibia: Jean-Pierre Kotze (wk), Craig Williams, Nicol Loftie-Eaton, JJ Smit, Ben Shikongo, Tangeni Lungameni, Karl Birkenstock, Bernard Scholtz, Jan Frylinck, Gerhard Erasmus, Michiel du Preez
Uganda: Frank Akankwasa, Frank Nsubuga, Ronak Patel, Kenneth Waiswa, Riazat Ali Shah,Cosmas Kyewuta, Dinesh Nakrani, Henry Ssenyondo, Arnold Otwani (wk), Roger Mukasa, Hamu Kayondo
Top Fantasy Picks
Craig Williams is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Namibia who opens the innings for them. He can play a crucial role once again.
JJ Smit is a left-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Namibia. He has smashed 75 runs in the last two T20 matches.
Jan Frylinck is a left-handed batsman and left-arm medium-pacer from Namibia. He took 4 wickets in the last two T20 games.
Riazat Ali Shah is a right-handed batsman from Uganda who handles the middle-order for them. He has scored 56 runs in the T20 series.
Top Players with stats – NAM vs UGA
- Craig Williams – 9 MATCH – 233R – 29.13BT.Avg – 79.79SR
- Stephan Baard – 5 MATCH – 138R – 27.60BT.Avg – 95.17SR
- Riazat Ali Shah – 10 MATCH – 188R – 23.50BT.Avg – 72.58SR
- Hamu Kayondo – 8 MATCH – 188R – 23.50BT.Avg – 44.76SR
- Bernard Scholtz – 9 MATCH – 8W – 4.69Eco – 38.50SR
- JJ Smit – 6 MATCH – 6W – 5.04Eco – 52.00SR
- Frank Nsubuga – 8 MATCH – 14W – 2.30Eco – 32.28SR
- Henry Ssenyondo – 10 MATCH – 10W – 3.59Eco – 41.90SR
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre-Analyzed Dream11 Team –
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
Team – 1
C & VC Selection –
- C – Craig Williams, JJ Smit, H Senyondo
- Vice-C – Riazat Ali Shah, Jan Frylinck, B Scholtz