Indian Premier League 2021 – RR vs PBKS 4th T20 – Rajasthan Royals & Punjab Kings at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
Rajasthan has shelled out on Chris Morris as much as no other team has ever done on any player in the league’s history. But in a team like theirs, the move makes perfect sense, given the flexibility Morris brings with him. It will augur well for the team even more, with Jofra Archer, last year’s MVP, set to miss the initial few games, which leaves Morris to lead the bowling attack alongside a young Kartik Tyagi, Andrew Tye, and/or Mustafizur Rahman.
Rajasthan will play 5 games in Mumbai, 4, 3, and 2 respectively in Delhi, Kolkata, and Bangalore. They thrived the most at Sharjah last year where the boundaries were short, and therefore, they shall look to focus on the 7 fixtures at Bengaluru and Mumbai, where they will start their campaign, and both the venues offer similar value as Sharjah.
On the other hand are the rechristened Punjab Kings, who have made a sea of changes themselves in the league’s history. They have changed more captains and players than most of their counterparts, and are still in search of the title that has remained elusive. Punjab scripted an incredible comeback last year when after losing six of their first seven games, they won five on the trot. However, the initial losses meant that they needed to rely on other results going their way, and they did not, which led to a heartbreaking end of their journey.
Pitch Report –
The track proved to be a belter in the second encounter between Chennai and Delhi. Expect some early movement for the pacers, after which, variations will be the best bet. If you are a spinner, beware. Not to take any credit away from either Prithvi Shaw or Shikhar Dhawan, the wicket did play better during the chase, which has not been the case at the Wankhede for the first time.
- Bat 1st Ave, score – 165
- Bat 1st win chances – 35.71%
- Highest score chased – 228
Wicket Split –
|PACE – 69.1||SPIN – 30.9|
Last match played at this venue by both teams –
RR – Bat 2nd win total team Runs – 188-6 (20ovrs)
- J Buttler – R-89 wkt K Pandya
- S Samson R-31 wkt R Chahar
- J Archer – Wkt-3
- J Unadkat – Wkt-1
PBKS – Bat 1st lose total team Runs –197-4 (20ovrs)
- KL Rahul – R-100 not out
- C Gayle – R-67 wkt J Behrendorff
- K Nair – R-5 wkt H Pandya
- M Singh – R-7 not out
- M Shami – Wkt-3
Head 2 Head – Last 3 years (RR vs PBKS)
Total matches played – 6
- RR won – 3
- PBKS won – 3
Best plays against each other –
- RR – B Stokes – R-224, Ave – 56
- PBKS – C Gayle – R-211, Ave-42
- RR – J Archer – wkt-8, bwl ave – 14.63
- PBKS – C Jorden – wkt-7, bwl ave – 16.71
Player match-ups (DISMISSALS) – RR vs PBKS
|A Tye||M Henriques||3 /7|
|B Stokes||N Pooran||2 /2.5|
|C Morris||C Gayle||3 /9|
|J Archer||M Singh||2 /1.5|
|J Archer||C Gayle||3 /10.67|
Probable Playing XI –
RR: Ben Stokes, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Shreyas Gopal, Mustafizur Rahman, Kartik Tyagi
PBKS: KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Shahrukh Khan, Moises Henriques, Jhye Richardson, Ravi Bishnoi, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Ishan Porel
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – RR vs PBKS
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
Team – 1
C & VC Selection –
- C – KL Rahul, C Gayle, B Stokes, J Buttler,
- VC – M Henriques, N Pooran, S Samson, J Richardson, R Rhman