Indian Premier League 2021 – CSK vs SRH 23rd T20 match – which is going to be played between Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrusers Hyderabad at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.
Fantasy Preview –
After a season like 2020, even the most ardent supporters would’ve expected Chennai Super Kings to be under the cosh in their first leg of this season. A lot of last year was spent with Stephen Fleming repeatedly pointing out that the CSK squad was tailor-made for Chepauk pitches, and the struggle in UAE was down to unfavourable conditions.
David Warner & Co. who have quickly slid to four defeats in five games and are at risk of falling well behind in the playoffs race that will soon start to gather steam. SRH began in Chepauk, where they should’ve had better performances despite their record there.
Pitch Report –
The pitches in Delhi are expected to be slow and aid bowlers with the ability to use change of pace. Spinners should do well too. It’s a venue that will suit both these sides.
Head 2 Head –
In 14 meetings, CSK have won 10 and SRH just 4. In the last three years, CSK have enjoyed a 6-2 record against SRH. In the 2018 season, CSK beat SRH four times, including in the final, to win the title.
- In a chat during CSK’s previous game, Robin Uthappa allayed fears of a lengthy layoff for Moeen Ali. “He should be ready to go in the next game,” he said. Given Moeen’s impact so far, he’s likely to slot back in right away. If CSK decides not to rush him back, they can stick with Dwayne Bravo who has a good record against SRH.
- Ambati Rayudu appeared to struggle with a fitness issue while running between the wickets and was seen limping even after the previous game. If he’s out, CSK could bring in Robin Uthappa and use him in the top three, should Moeen also be unavailable.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar missed the last game after “pulling up sore”. Remains to be seen if he is ready for this fixture. Even if he is, SRH are likely to retain Jagadeesha Suchith in the line-up after his impressive outing in the narrow defeat to DC. Bhuvneshwar could come back in place of one of two quicks – Khaleel Ahmed or Siddarth Kaul.
Shardul Thakur, who now has 50 IPL wickets to his name, has created problems for Kane Williamson before. The SRH stalwart has faced 33 balls from Shardul, hitting 38 runs and getting dismissed twice.
Things To Know –
- Rashid has the lowest average, lowest SR, and third-lowest ER against CSK among all opponent teams in IPL
- Ambati Rayudu has 496 runs in 15 innings against SRH – at an average of 45.09 and a strike rate of 132.27
- Kane Williamson has 301 runs in 8 innings against CSK – at an average of 43.00 and a strike rate of 139.35
Probable Playing XI
CSK – Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali/Dwayne Bravo, Suresh Raina, Robin Uthappa/Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir
SRH – David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Virat Singh/Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Kedar Jadhav/Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Jagadeesha Suchith, Khaleel Ahmed/Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – CSK vs SRH
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
The will appear here after the toss..
C & VC Selection –
- C – D Warner, M Pandey, Faf du Plessis, J Bairstow, K Williamson
- VC – M Ali, R Jadeja, S Curran, S Thakur, R Gaikawad