Indian Premier League 2021 – KOL vs CSK 15th T20 – Kolkata vs Chennai Super Kings at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
Fantasy Preview –
Kolkata Knight Riders land in Mumbai with a nagging feeling of ‘could have, would have and should have’. Head coach Brendon McCullum believes his side needs to “tidy up some areas”. If the loss against Mumbai Indians was down to a mental block and the lower order having to deal with the worst conditions the track had to offer on the night, the loss against Royal Challengers Bangalore was down to some poor execution. KKR have had a pin put into their balloon but the party is far from over. The side will aim to shrug off the early tournament lethargy in their next two matches in Mumbai.
Pitch Report –
The matches at the venue produced two high-scoring contests in the first two games before the bowlers found some support from the track. KKR batsmen will be relieved to have flown out of Chennai and should enjoy the conditions. Teams will continue to prefer to chase.
- Bat 1st Ave Score – 167
- Bat 1st winning chances – 38% as per recent matches played at this venue
- Highest Score chased at this venue – 228
- Wicket Split – PACE – 71.43 / SPIN – 28.57
Head 2 Head in the last three years –
- Matches played – 6
- KOL won – 2
- CSK won – 4
Sunil Narine has a great record against MS Dhoni, conceding only 30 runs off the 63 balls he’s bowled to the CSK captain. The spinner has a good record against CSK in general (13 games, 14 wickets, Average: 22.43, SR: 22, ER: 6.12) and could make a comeback into the side.
Against CSK, Andre Russell strikes at 161.43 and has scored 226 runs at an average of over 45. He, though, strikes at less than 100 against Imran Tahir who’s got him out twice already. Unfortunately, the leg-spinner hasn’t made it to the playing XI this season.
CSK – Jason Behrendorff is in quarantine but Lungi Ngidi is out and available for selection. It’s likely CSK will be inclined to have an option where they can rush the batsman. Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali and Sam Curran will continue to hold their place in the eleven. The axe could fall on Dwayne Bravo.
KOL – Sunil Narine was carrying an injury and wasn’t 100 percent fit till the third game. McCullum has clarified the allrounder now comes into the mix and could be an option to replace Shakib al Hasan going ahead.
Probable Playing XI
KOL – Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (c), Shakib Al Hasan/Sunil Narine, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Harbhajan Singh, Prasidh Krishna/Kamlesh Nagarkoti/Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy.
CSK – Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Dwayne Bravo/Lungi Ngidi, Deepak Chahar.
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre Analyzed Dream11 Team – KOL vs CSK
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
The team will appear here after the toss…..
C & VC Selection –
- C – Faf du Plessis, M Ali, A Russel, S Curran, S Gill, S Narine
- VC – R Jadeja, D Bravo, P Cummins, N Rana, R Tripathi