Stay updated with Babacric.in for all the live updates on IPL 2021 Auction and complete list of players in IPL 2021.
The D-Day has arrived! The IPL 2021 auction that will see eight franchises aggressively bidding for nearly 300 players will be conducted in Chennai shortly.
The IPL 2021 auction, which begins at 3 pm on February 18 i.e. today, will see some interesting bidding wars for players that have a higher base price.
- Chris Morris: Rs 16.25 crore
- Glenn Maxwell: Rs 14.25 cr
- Moeen Ali: Rs 7 cr
- Shivam Dube: Rs 4.4 cr
- Shakib Al Hasan: Rs 3.2 cr
Most Expensive Bidding So Far In IPL history
- Chris Morris – Rs16.25 crore in 2021 (Bought by RR)
- Yuvraj Singh – Rs 16.00 crore in 2015 (Bought by DC)
- Pat Cummins – Rs 15.50 crore in 2020 (Bought by KKR)
- Ben Stokes – Rs 14.50 crore in 2017 (Bought by RPS)
- Yuvraj Singh – Rs 14.00 crore in 2014 (Bought by RCB)
Available Balance In the purse
|Teams||Available purse (Rs)||Overseas players||Team strength|
|Chennai Super Kings||12.90 cr||2||20|
|Delhi Capitals||10.20 cr||6||19|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||7.55 cr||7||18|
|Mumbai Indians||4.75 cr||6||21|
|Punjab Kings||37.70 cr||5||18|
|Rajasthan Royals||16.20 cr||7||19|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||21.15 cr||6||15|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad||10.75 cr||7||22|
Punjab Kings, earlier known as Kings XI Punjab, has the maximum available purse followed by Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. While Kolkata Knight Riders (KK) and Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) have minimum available purses going into the auction.