Uganda tour of Namibia – NAM vs UGA – (3rd T20I) Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Updates this match is going to be played between Uganda & Namibia.
Fantasy Knock –
Both the teams have played one game in the three-match T20I series where Namibia won the first game against Uganda by 7 wickets.
This game will take place just after the completion of the second match between them.
Merwe Erasmus, Jan Frylinck, JJ Smit, and Craig Williams are the important players from the Namibia team whereas Roger Muka, Riazat Ali Shah, Ronak Patel, and Dineshkumar Nakrani are the key players from the Uganda side.
Pitch Report –
The track at the Wanderers Cricket Ground favors both batsmen and bowlers equally. Pacers will get good assistance on offer.
Ave Runs – 145
Probable Playing XI –
Namibia: Jean-Pierre Kotze (wk), Craig Williams, Nicol Loftie-Eaton, JJ Smit, Ben Shikongo, Tangeni Lungameni, Karl Birkenstock, Bernard Scholtz, Jan Frylinck, Gerhard Erasmus, Michiel du Preez
Bench: Stephan Baard, Michael Van Lingen, Dewald Nell
Uganda: Frank Akankwasa, Frank Nsubuga, Ronak Patel, Kenneth Waiswa, Riazat Ali Shah, Cosmas Kyewuta, Dinesh Nakrani, Henry Ssenyondo, Arnold Otwani (wk), Roger Mukasa, Hamu Kayondo
Bench: Emmanuel Hasahya, Brian Masaba, Fred Achelam
Top Fantasy Picks –
Merwe Erasmus is the captain of Namibia who bats one-down for them. He smashed a match-winning knock in the first game and will look to replicate a similar performance once again.
Jean-Pierre Kotze is a wicketkeeper-batsman from Namibia who opens the innings for them. He has smashed 247 runs in his 12 matches T20I career so far.
Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton is a left-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer for Namibia. He scored 18 runs and took 1 wicket in the last head to head match.
Rohan Patel is a right-handed middle-order batsman for Uganda. He scored 35 runs in the last game against Namibia.
|BabaCric Expert Dream11 Team|
Pre-Analyzed dream11 team – NAM vs UGA
- Note – The team may change any time after the toss, if there are any changes please change immediately or you can join us on our official Telegram channel the link given down after the article.
- The team is based on player points with recent player stats also the team is based on real inner sanctum which helps to predict the team better.
- You can change the team if you have any doubt over it also feel free to comment to us.
Team – 1
C & VC Selection –
- Safe-C – Jean-Pierre Kotze, Merwe Erasmus
- Vice-C – Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Rohan Patel